Before I begin, I would like to apologize for the length of my last blog post. I was bored, and I got going on flute/piccolo playing. My bad...
So - it all started when at some point last semester Brandon and I needed to go over to the Education Department and talk about setting up his placement at Barstow High School.
We had just turned in graduation paperwork, and block application, and in my case education department application, and we were tired of being treated like crap. So on the way over to Old Main, Brandon was like "If we run into any problems, I think I'm going to lose it!"
Now... let's be honest here. That's not a good idea, so I tried to keep the reign of Brandon's temper. We approach Dr. Bowler's office a few minutes later and he's busy, so we wait, somewhat awkwardly, in the hall. He noticed our presence and barks, "What do you need?"
And it's at this point that Brandon starts losing it. But instead of exploding, he can't really form a coherent sentence - so I talk for him. The information is communicated that it's about student teaching placement in California. And Dr. Bowler gets slightly grumpy and says, "Ooo, California isn't good."
Brandon starts to get all puffed up, and I have to calm him down before we were actually invited into Dr. Bowler's office. I calm him down by rubbing his arm, telling him everything's going to be okay.
And we walked in. One thing led to another and it slips out that Brandon would be student teaching with my dad. It is at this point that Dr. Bowler says "Well, you can't do that. It's a conflict of interest."
Then we all stand there, with our mouths slightly agape. Then... it dawns on Brandon.
"We're not married!"
Then Dr. Bowler looks surprised as he says, "Well, that's not what you gave me..."
So - ever since then, everybody thinks that Brandon and I are either related, dating, or married. None of them are true.
He's just the big brother I wish I never had...

Too funny, awkward, and strange. And I LOVE this picture of you both!
ReplyDelete