Thursday, July 7, 2011

Katy's Going to China!!

So, I don't know when "packing" became synonymous with "cleaning."

Because both of these things have been absolutely necessary, yet elusive at the same time. I have been going pretty much crazy the last forty eight hours. It all started with a night that included a nightmare and only about three hours of sleep... which started an entire day that consisted of lots of productivity, hardly any food, and resulted in a very exhausted Katy.

My room was a freaking disaster area and every single time I went to pack, something came up. Every time. Every... time. -_-

I have also been seriously struggling to get my assignments for CSIS1000 done. I did get a week and a half ahead, but, unfortunately, I have to do some stuff in Wuhan. But I guess that's okay. Linux Mint is the death of me...

But, the point of this blog is to share some info before I fall off the face of the Earth (according to you people).

We are heading to St George at 9am tomorrow to catch a shuttle to McCarren airport. Our flight leaves LV at 4pm and we will arrive at LAX at 5 pm...ish.

Only to go through the International part of the airport and catch a flight to Beijing. A flight, by the way, that is about thirteen hours. But overnight. Sleep. It does a body good.

Then we have a connecting flight to Wuhan and will arrive there sometime Sunday morning their time. China is fourteen hours ahead of Utah by the way...

We start rehearsals on Monday. Probably from 9-12 and 2-5 on the weekdays. I have my part and it's not too difficult, but I will definitely need to stay engaged and I'll be exhausted at the end of the day.

Here are some pictures of after packing. I am too embarrassed to document what my room was like a mere hour before these were taken...



2 comments:

  1. you are going to have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psh, your room wasn't that bad an hour before... But, then, I'm a guy...

    ReplyDelete